Tuesday 13 December 2016

Aloo Palak Tikki




                                       Honestly, I entered kitchen to make something else (don't ask what!) but ended up making this Aloo Palak Tikki. The accidentally made tikkis did not annoy me coz they were sooo tasty plus an unexpected guest arrived right when I geared up to serve and then getting compliments from her I don't think I had any reason to grudge above all, I got a new recipe and that which I wanted to make can be waiting...



Ingredients:

  1. Spinach leaves - 2cups
  2. Potato - 1 large
  3. Peas - 1/2 cup
  4. Gram flour (or) Besan - 3 to 4tbsp
  5. Chaat Masala - 1tsp
  6. Ginger garlic paste - 2tsp
  7. Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
  8. Salt - to taste
  9. Oil - for frying

Method:

  • Chop the spinach leaves and keep aside.
  • Boil the peas and potatoes. 
  • Roughly smash the potatoes and add it to the spinach leaves. 
  • Add all the ingredients one by one except oil. Mix the mixture well.
  • Shape them into round patties.
                                                           
  • Shallow fry in oil till golden brown on both sides. 
  • Serve hot with your favorite chutney or sauce.


       For more lip smacking snacks recipes do check out Aloo bondaMasala vadaRava vadaPav bhaji and Aloo matar tikki from My Mom's kitchen.

      
If you have tried any of the recipe from My Mom's Kitchen you can upload the pic of your dish on our facebook page
Share your thoughts with me in the comments section below.
Happy Cooking!

No comments: